Tuesday, January 7, 2014

my reflection

                                                        My Reflection


                     In the third grading period I learned a lot. I explore some kinds of activities. Like the lessons that I learned from the discussions. In the first part I learned about the HTML Images. I learned the background Image and color. The next lesson that I learned is the HTML Links.

                     We also did some activities according to the lessons that we tackled. The last two discussions are the Windows Movie Maker and the steps in creating a Movie. The Windows Movie Maker is all about the video creating or editing the software in Microsoft Windows. There are some parts of it like the title bar,menu bar, monitor and etc.,.

                  Learning throughout the years is so difficult because there are lot of things to do and finished at the exact time. So for the last grading that I learned I can say that we should addressed this challenges to our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment