Tuesday, October 8, 2013

my teacher my hero

                                My teacher My Hero


              Before anything else I would like to congratulate all the teachers who are sacrificing in teaching us students who wants to learn for their future. Teachers are the employees who had the hard task. Teachers are bridge of a student to go in the right path or right direction. So in, the month of October we are celebrating the Teacher's Day Month celebration. And this is the time that they will have some enjoyment to enjoy their whole day. In the theme My Teacher My Hero is all about the teachers who are making their best to teach us , student so that we will have a good future. 
              My Teacher is my hero because they want to learn us so that we learn and share us their knowledge that they had. I am very thankful because we have a teacher. A teacher who is patience, intelligence, and not so very strict. And I am very thankful because they can deliver their very well their lessons to us.    

No comments:

Post a Comment