Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Reflection

                                                        Reflection

       In every grading we are learning a lot to have more knowledge about in the subject I.C.T.In this grading I learned a lot of things and new discoveries especially in making a graph and using some tags. I learned the topics on how to use the tags. The main topic that we learn is all about the HTML Tags. I also learn on how to use and make the notepad. 
     
      But I also encounter some problems like in doing some graph. Because this makes me hard. But I am happy because I learn and have some knowledge because I try my best to enhance my language and use it for the better.But I am trying my best to love this subject. Because I know that I can apply this knowledge in my future. And the most thing that I learned in this grading is about on how to make the activity in HTML Tags.   

No comments:

Post a Comment