Wednesday, February 19, 2014

change it starts with me

                             CHANGE IT... STARTS WITH  ME...


                   As we enter the new year, we need to start it off right and the place where we need to start first is change within Us .We can never get to a place where change is no longer needed. Anyone believing they have already arrived and feel change is no longer needed, they have already learned enough, is a person who has chosen to stop growing. Therefore, I am asking you to understand that change is necessary and stretch your borders wide and set your heart to receive the word of God and change. God is expecting more from us!
               We all know that changes will starts from us. Because this changes will not achieve if we  don't know on how to work with this change. As an individual I can change all the bad things in my life that I did if I know on how to improve my self as a person in a good doings.
                          So I am encouraging every one to starts in our self in changing our bad doings so that we can share to every one the things or ways in  doing this changes.       

No comments:

Post a Comment