Thursday, February 6, 2014

my dream my future

                                            MY DREAM...MY FUTURE 


              Life cannot be completed If we had no dreams in life.    Dream is all about our future that we want to achieve in life in our future. We all now that dream is one of our way to achieve our ambitions in life. Every person has a dream in life. Because we are live to have a future in life.
               For me dream can be achieve if pursue to do this dream. In my life I had a lot of dreams in life not only one. Because this dreams is my inspiration to achieve my ambition in life. This ambition is my way to have a good future in life. My dream in life is to become a good teacher in life. Since I was a child this is my dream  in life.Because I want to teach the students like our teacher is doing. I also dream to become a successful person in life someday.This dreams is my future in life because I want this to have in my life. Our dreams can be achieved If we study hard and make our obligations as a person.
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment